TCS Q2 Results 2022 | Check TCS Q2 Second Quarter FY 2022 Results expectations date: 10.10.2022 | Check TCS Share Price | Download TCS Q2 FY 2022 Result @tcs.com
TCS Q2 Result 2022: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has officially declared the Q2 result date. The TCS Q2 result will be expected on 10th October 2022 (10.10.2022) on its official website @tcs.com. Aspirants can check and download the TCS Q2 Result through the TCS login at tcs.com after it officially released by the TCS. Candidates who are waiting to check QT result, TCS Share price, Net Profit may download their results by below given link. The results will be available on www.tcs.com. According to the latest news of NDTV Profit, the software corporate TCS net profit surged 28.75% in its second quarter (Q2) profit ended on September 30 of the current financial year 2022-23 (FY23).
TCS to Announce Second Quarter FY 2023 Results on October 10, 2022
TCS Q2 Results 2022-23
At the end of this article, we have provided a direct download link to download or check the TCS result via online mode at tcs.com. Tata Consultancy Services Limited will announce its results for the Second Quarter of FY 2023 ended September 30, on Monday October 10, 2022, after-market trading hours. Further information regarding press conference, Audio Webcast, etc. will available on the TCS official website @tcs.com. Stay tuned with our currentaffaironline.com website to get regular updates.
How to Download TCS Q2 Results 2022/ TCS FY 2023 results @tcs.com
- Go to the official website tcs.com.
- Find & click on the TCS Q2 Result Link.
- Enter the TCS Login credentials
- Now your Q2 results will display on the screen
- You may download & take a hard copy of it.
Continued Demand Drives Strong Growth for TCS in Q2
- Revenue at $6,877 million| Growth of 8.6% YoY, +15.4% in CCNorth America (+19.1% CC), Retail (+25.1% CC) lead among segments
- Growth broad-based across verticals, led by Retail (+22.9% CC) and CMI (+18.7% CC
- Major markets shine: North America (+17.6% CC), UK (+14.8% CC) & Europe (+14.1% CC)
- Operating Margin at 24%; Net Margin at 18.9%
- MUMBAI, October 10, 2022: Tata Consultancy Services (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS) reported its consolidated financial results according to Ind AS and IFRS, for the quarter ending September 30, 2022.
Highlights of the Quarter Ended September 30, 2022
- Revenue at $6,877 million, +8.6% YoY | Constant Currency growth: +15.4% YoY
- Order Book at $8.1 billion | Book to Bill at 1.2
- Operating Margin at 24%; contraction of 1.6% YoY
- Net Income at $1,298 million, flat YoY | Net Margin at 18.9%
- Net Cash from Operations at $1,327 million ie 102.3% of Net Income
- Net headcount addition of 9,840 |Workforce strength: 616,171
- Diverse and inclusive workplace: Women in the workforce: 35.7% | 157 Nationalities
- Building a G&T workforce: 11.7 million learning hours clocked | 1.5 million competencies acquired
- LTM IT Services attrition rate at 21.5%
- Dividend per share: ` 8.00 | Record date 18/10/2022 | Payment date 07/11/2022
Q2 Segment Highlights
Industries: Growth was led by Retail and CPG (22.9%), Communications & Media (+18.7%), and Technology & Services (+15.9%). Manufacturing as well as Life Sciences & Healthcare verticals grew +14.5%, while BFSI grew +13.1%.
Markets: Among major markets, North America led with +17.6% growth; Continental Europe grew +14.1% and UK grew +14.8%. In emerging markets, India grew +16.7%, Latin America grew +19%, Middle East & Africa grew +8.2% and Asia Pacific grew +7%.
Services: There was strong, broad-based growth for all services in Q2, led by Cloud, Enterprise Application Services, and Cyber Security.
- Consulting & Services Integration: We continue to be the thought leaders for clients for programs of high strategic relevance. Growth for the quarter was led by M&A, cloud strategy and transformation, and enterprise agility consulting services.
- Cloud Platform Services: Demand for cloud modernization services continued across all hyperscaler cloud services to drive scalability, reliability, and business transformations in all industry verticals. Hybrid cloud strategy continues to be the preferred approach for most enterprises, as it offers the right balance across the IT and business spectrum.
- Digital Transformation Services: Cloud ERP, customer experience, connected services and managed security are the themes that drove the growth in Q2. There was strong traction across areas like intelligent products, software defined vehicles, connected services, sustainability and energy transition. TCS Neural Manufacturing solutions are being adopted by customers in their ‘Factory of the Future’ initiatives. Demand for cybersecurity services continued to be robust as clients focus on protecting critical infrastructure; there is greater adoption of TCS Cyber Defence Suite for operations, monitoring, GRC and reporting. There was strong demand for cloud ERP transformation and M&A integration leveraging TCS Enterprise Navigator™ consulting-led transformation framework and preconfigured industry solutions built on TCS Crystallus™. There was also increased cloud adoption across sales & service channels, supply chain, human capital, and analytics to drive business value by transforming the customer experience and providing better insights and decisioning.
- Cognitive Business Operations: There were multiple large deal wins for digital transformation of operations in data center and network, digital workspace, and customer experience. TCS’ deep domain and contextual knowledge coupled with differentiated value propositions underpinned by MFDM™, ignio™ and Cognix™ are helping capture opportunities. Areas which saw most growth in Q2 include digital F&A, agile supply chain and human capital management services.
** Year on Year Growth in Constant Currency terms
- Sainsbury’s, a leading supermarket retailer in UK, has selected TCS as its transformation partner to build business agility and flexibility. TCS will modernize Sainsbury’s infrastructure landscape using TCS Enterprise Cloud™. Additionally, TCS will provide end-to-end managed services for application support, information security, modern workplace services, and network connectivity. The new flexible and scalable digital core will help Sainsbury’s provide better value for customers through innovation and lower cost to serve; drive growth with data-led, machine-first core operations; and meet its net zero goals.
- Catalent, Inc. (Catalent Pharma Solutions), an S&P 500® company, has selected TCS to transform to next gen operating model led by Machine First approach for its global infrastructure services. TCS’ transformative and automation led solution will deliver enhanced user experience, resilient, stable, and mature operations to support Catalent’s business growth globally.
- Selected by PostNord, a European postal services company, as the strategic partner to transform and manage critical business applications. TCS engagement scope includes Agile development, Cloud ERP/CRM, Datacenter services, and Network services.
- Selected by Bane Nor, a European railway infrastructure operator and provider, to transform their Identity and Access Management (IAM) landscape with TCS Cyber Defense Suite.
- Selected by Northern Powergrid, a large UK-based power distribution company, as the partner for Smart Utility Solutions. TCS will implement Distribution System Analysis Tools, which support long term planning, advanced power systems analysis, real-time network analytics and automated operations. This will ensure flexibility and resilience of their entire distribution system.
- Selected by Prorail, the Dutch Government organization responsible for management of the national rail infrastructure, to manage and transform its core traffic management portfolio of applications. TCS has been selected for its rich railway domain experience and proven delivery capabilities in Netherlands. TCS will accelerate Agile and DevSecOps adoption across the portfolio and establish best in class practices to make operations safer.
- A leading oil and gas MNC, has renewed its partnership with TCS for business transformation and generating value through digital technologies. TCS will help reimagine and transform the organization’s workplace thereby improving digital experience for its workforce across 70+ countries. TCS will also leverage its products and solutions like ignio for neural automation and Digilocker to help modernise operations and support the delivery of their long-term strategy..
- TAP Air Portugal (TAP), the flag carrier of Portugal has selected TCS as a strategic partner to accelerate its digital transformation roadmap and drive innovation as part of its post-pandemic business strategy. TCS will leverage its rich global airline experience combined with its Portugal-centric delivery model to help TAP develop and execute the airline’s digital strategy.
- Chosen by a North America based air carrier as the core transformation partner on a multi-year Cloud Migration/ Modernization program spanning applications across technology and core business functions. This will help in business agility, enhance travel experience and improve operational efficiency.
- Selected by a leading European pharmaceuticals manufacturer to provide quality and compliance services globally, and drive digital transformation. TCS will leverage agile practices, automation controls and processes for accelerating product development.
- Chosen by a UK supermarket chain to drive Finance and HR process transformation. TCS will leverage TCS Cognix for Finance powered by MFDM, analytics and AI/ML to re-engineer processes, make them fit for purpose and drive TCO optimization.
- Selected by a UK-based semiconductor technology company as the strategic partner to transform its enterprise IT operating model. TCS will leverage its contextual knowledge to deploy a synergized operating model across applications and infrastructure services enabling the customer’s growth journey.
- Selected by a European healthcare equipment manufacturer for building a digital core leveraging a leading ERP solution on a hyperscaler platform to enable a standardized scalable business model for its carved-out entity. The new platform will create capability for growth and expansion into new markets.
- Boots, a leading health and beauty retailer and pharmacy chain, selects TCS to reimagine its supplier funding – to automate, redefine, simplify and standardize supplier promotion funding processes. The scope includes blueprinting and development of a supplier funding application to enable and improve supplier promotion funding set up and approval process.
- A large UK bank has selected TCS for developing an enterprise data fabric architecture that enables advanced analytics at scale. TCS proposed this solution leveraging its deep contextual knowledge, portfolio of tools and accelerators and hyperscaler cloud expertise. This will help the bank drive more personalized products and services, understanding customer’s financial needs at various life stages and deepening relationships with customers thereby propelling growth for the bank.