HPTU HPCET Admit Card 2023(OUT@06thMay) | Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test 2023 | Date of Exam: 14-05-2023 | Download HPCET Admit Card 2023 | HPTU Admit Card at www.himtu.ac.in
HPCET Admit Card 2023
The HPCET 2023 admit card is likely to be released within the first week of May 2023 and can be viewed on the HPTU website at https://www.himtu.ac.in/. The HPCET application deadline for 2023 has been extended to Sunday, April 30, 2023. The HPCET 2023 exam is scheduled for May 14, 2023. The candidate must be aware that the admission card can only be viewed online.
Candidates may get their HPCET 2023 admit cards on the organization’s official website after creating an account and providing the required information. Candidates who have successfully registered for the Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test (HPCET) 2023 can download their admit card by entering their registration number and password. The candidate must be aware that the admission card can only be viewed online.
Login Details for HPCET Exam Admit Card 2023
Important elements like the candidate’s name, roll number, exam date, exam time, exam location, and other pertinent information will be included on the HPCET admit card 2023. Candidates who fail to bring their admit card to the testing location will not be allowed to take the exam.
Before the exam day, candidates do not wait to download their admission cards. Before the start of the exams, applicants should be able to download their HPTU entrance admission card. Students should maintain their admit cards for the examination. To download their HPTU HPCET admit card, applicants must log in with their details. Students should pay close attention to the exam instructions and other requirements throughout the whole exam period. Candidates must first verify their test admit cards before entering the HPCET exam room. The official website of the Himachal Pradesh Technical University will have all the pertinent information regarding this admit card and results.
Details for HPCET Admit Card 2023
|University Name||Himachal Pradesh Technical University|
|Exam Name||Himachal Pradesh common Entrance Test|
Required Login Details for HPCET Exam Admit Card 2023
- Enter Form Number
- Select Course
How to download HPCET 2023 Admit Card?
Candidates who have successfully registered for the HPCET 2023 exam can download their admit card from the official website of HPTU. Here are the steps to download the HPCET 2023 admit card:
- Visit the official website of HPTU at http://www.himtu.ac.in/
- Follow the home page’s “HPCET 2023” link.
- Click on the “Download Admit Card” link.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The HPCET 2023 digital admit card will be shown.
- Check that your name, roll number, exam date/time, test location, and any other pertinent information is correct on the admit card.
- Get a hard copy of your hall ticket by downloading it.
- On the day of the exam, bring the admit card with you to the testing facility.
HPCET Exam Pattern 2023
The HPCET exam pattern 2023 is as follows:
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Duration of exam: 3 hours
- Number of questions: 150
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice questions
- Marking scheme: 2 marks for each correct answer, no negative marking
- Sections: The exam will consist of four sections – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, and English
The following table gives an overview of the HPCET exam pattern 2023:
|Section No||Questions Marks|
Details will be displayed on HPCET admit card 2023
Here are the details that will be displayed on the HPCET admit card 2023:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s roll number
- Candidate’s photograph
- Exam date and time
- Exam center address and code
- Course applied for
- Signature of the candidate
- Exam day instructions
- Important guidelines for the candidates to follow during the exam
HPCET 2023 Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates should not create any disturbance or noise in the exam hall and should maintain silence during the exam.
- Candidates should not leave the exam hall until the completion of the exam duration.
- Candidates should not tamper with the exam materials or damage any property in the exam hall.
- Candidates should not indulge in any unfair practices such as cheating, talking to other candidates, or using any unfair means during the exam.
Things Carry or Not To Carry In The HPCET 2023 Examination Hall
Here are the things that candidates should carry and should not carry to the HPCET 2023 examination hall:
Things to carry:
- HPCET 2023 Admit Card
- Identification with a photograph, such as an Aadhaar card, PAN card, driver’s license, etc.
- Black or blue ballpoint pen
Things not to carry:
- Mobile phones, calculators, smart watches, etc. The following are all examples of electronic devices.
- Any kind of study material such as books, notes, or chits.
- Any kind of bag or wallet.
- Any kind of food or beverages.
- Any kind of stationery items such as pencils, erasers, sharpeners, etc.
Important Points of HPCET 2023 Admit Card
Here are some important points related to the HPCET 2023 admit card:
- The HPCET 2023 admit card is a mandatory document that candidates must carry to the exam center.
- Candidates must download and take a printout of the admit card from the official website of HPTU.
- The exam date, time, location, and candidate’s name should all match what is shown on the admit card.
- Candidates should promptly contact the exam administrators to get any discrepancies resolved.
- Bring the admit card and a government-issued picture ID to the testing center.
- Candidates should report to the exam center at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- No cell phones, calculators, or other electronic devices of any kind are permitted in the examination room. To the exam center.
- Candidates should follow all the instructions given by the Invigilators during the exam and should not indulge in any unfair practices.
- Candidates should attempt all the questions with accuracy to increase their chances of qualifying for the HPCET 2023.
- Candidates should safeguard their admit card until they have been officially admitted.