How to Recover Forgotten YCMOU Login Password and PRN Number 2023 How to Recover Your Forgotten YCMOU PRN Number and Password in 2023 | YCMOU PRN Number Password Pattern | YCMOU Password Pattern YCMOU Login Forgot Password | Forgot PRN No | YCMOU Login Forgot Password
How to Retrieve a Forgotten YCMOU PRN Number and Password in 2023 | YCMOU PRN Number Password Recovery: The Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, located in Nashik, has officially released the YCMOU PRN Number list. The May 2023 semester test PRN Number list 2023 is now available for students at YCMOU to download and verify. On the official YCMOU website @ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac.uk, you can also find the YCMOU hall ticket, the Programme-wise Semester exam schedule, and the PRN Number list/RC-wise students list. List of 2023 Exam PRN numbers. The PRN number list for 2023 is available to students at the bottom of this page. For the download, you must first log in. Due to a lack of knowledge, loss, or forgetting of their permanent registration number, many students are unable to download their hall ticket.
YCMOU Hall Ticket Without PRN Number Download | YCMOU Hall Ticket Without PRN Number
- Using YCMOU PRN, Login to YCMOU and Download Hall Tickets
- The website’s home page can then offer the login feature.
- The website’s home page has a login form in the upper right corner.
- Your 16-digit PRN number should be typed in the username field.
- Enter your special password in the password field.
- You will be sent to your profile where you can find the YCMOU May-June-July 2023 Exam Hall Ticket after submitting these details.
- RC Amravati RC, RC Aurangabad RC, RC Mumbai RC, RC Nagpur RC, RC Nashik RC, RC Pune RC, RC Kolhapur RC, RC Nanded RC, RC B.Sc (CSA) & BBA (BPM) students list and G12 SYBA Urdu Medium Students list 2023, RC B.Sc (CSA)/BBA (BPM)/SYBA etc. are available on YCMOU’s official website.
Hall Ticket for YCMOU Without PRN Number
- On the YCMOU official website, front page of the website will have two sections.
- The first is for new students to the school, while the second is for enrolled students.
- Select the area where you had previously registered.
- The checkbox “I have my 16-digit enrollment number/PRN” should not be selected because you do not have it.
- Immediately below, click the “Forgot Username/Password Link.
- “You will be prompted to choose one of the three options listed below if you choose this option.
- Email, Username, and PRN are all valid choices.
- Choose Username or Email, then complete the form with the necessary details.
- Next, provide your birthdate and mother’s maiden name.
- To obtain your 16-digit PRN number, click the submit button and adhere to the instructions.
- Your PRN Number is available.
- It follows that you need a PRN Number in order to get a YCMOU Hall Ticket.
- Follow the instructions to get your registration number and obtain your hall ticket as a consequence.
Enter 3 Steps to get YCMOU Exam PRN Number
Students NOT having 16 Digit PRN have to click on “Register” button below. After successful registration, log on with registered username and password.
१६ अंकी PRN नसलेल्या विद्यार्थ्यांनी “रजिस्टर” “Register” बटनवर क्लिक करावे.” यशस्वीरीत्या नोंदणी झाल्यावर युझरनेम व पासवर्ड टाकून लॉगीन करावे.
Click on Submit button
Sample Page/ View of ycmouoa. digitaluniversity.ac/ Account/Forgot Password Unregistered
Forgot Username/ Password
Recover YCMOU PRN Number Via Mobile OTP verification
The Applicant needs TO follow the following PROCEDURE:
1. Enter OTP received ON Registered Mobile Number (RMN).
2. Go TO your e-mail Inbox, AND click ON the hyperlinked URL FOR validating the Registration.
3. AFTER Validating, Proceed TO Enter NEW PASSWORD of your choice.
“Do NOT USE FORGET PASSWORD Link UNTIL your Mobile AND Email validation IS done.”