FCI Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2022 Apply 5043 Vacancies via Online www.recruitmentfci.in
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2022 | JE, AG-III & Steno Posts | 5043 Total vacancies | Last Date to apply online: 05.10.2022 | Download fci assistant grade 3 Online application form & FCI Non-Executives Grade 3 Recruitment latest notification @www.recruitmentfci.in
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF Out for 5043 Posts. FCI Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2022 Notification has been released for 5043 Assistant Grade 3 vacancies for various posts on September 2nd, 2022. Check out the article below for more information.
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2022 Notification: Food Corporation of India (FCI) on its website, recruitmentfci.in, and in the job notification (Advt. No. 01/2022- FCI Category III) dated September 3, 2022, Food Corporation of India (FCI) has finally released the notification for the recruitment of Non Executive Posts under Category 3. In FCI Depots and Offices located all over the country, a total of 5043 positions for Assistant Grade 3 (AG-III), Junior Engineer (JE), Typist, and Stenographer Grade 2 (Steno Grade II) Posts will be filled. On September 2, 2022, Food Corporation of India (FCI) released the FCI Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2022 Notification. For the 5043 Assistant Grade III positions, FCI has issued an online call for applications from qualified candidates. Candidates can apply online only from 06.09.2022, 10:00 Hrs (IST) to 05.10.2022, 16:00 Hrs (IST) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Food Corporation of India (FCI) Latest Job Notification Details
The FCI Assistant Grade 3 official notification is available on the official web portal at www.recruitmentfci.in. Candidates can take advantage of this opportunity by applying online starting on September 6, 2022. The application period will go through October 5, 2022. On ceptam10.com/ceptamvpapr20, the official website of FCI, applications will be accepted. For the position of FCI Assistant Grade 3, applications must be submitted online between September 6 and October 5, 2022. The link provided below allows applicants who are serious about their careers and who want to work with the Food Corporation of India (FCI) to apply directly. To prevent crowds on deadline days, applicants are recommended to submit their applications far in advance. The selection process will be based on online exam of Phase-I and Phase-II online exam.
Zone Names & FCI Latest Vacancies 2022
North Zone- 2388
South Zone- 989
East Zone- 768
West Zone- 713
Total Vacancies: 5043 Job openings
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Eligibility Criteria
- AG-III (Technical): Graduate in Agriculture/ Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-Technology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology /Food Science OR B.Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology /Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology
- AG-III (General): Graduate with Computer Knowledge
- AG-III (Accounts): B.Com with Computer Knowledge
- AG-III (Depot): Graduate with Computer Knowledge
- JE (EME): Degree in BE/ ME Engg./ Diploma
- JE (Civil): Degree in Civil Engg./ Diploma
- AG-III (Hindi): Graduate with Hindi + 01 Year Experience of Translation into English
- Steno Grade-II: Graduate with Typing & Steno
- Visit and Verify FCI vacancy notification about qualification.
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
The following age requirements must be met in order for applicants to be eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India (FCI) Latest Jobs. Only the aged candidates who have been notified may apply for the position. Candidates from the reserved categories of SC, ST, PWD, women, and everyone else shall have the upper age limit relaxed in accordance with government regulations. With the aid of the direct FCI Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2022 notice link provided below, you can view the official announcement. See the details of the age restriction below.
|Post Name||Max Age|
|JE Civil||28 Years|
|JE Electrical Mechanical Engineering||28 Years|
|Steno Grade-II||25 Years|
|AG-III (General)||27 Years|
|AG-III (Accounts)||27 Years|
|AG-III (Technical)||27 Years|
|AG-III (Depot)||27 Years|
|AG-III (Hindi)||28 Years|
- Written Exam (Prelims and/or Mains)
- Skill Test/ Type Test
- Document Verification (DV)
- Refer to the FCI recruitment notification to get more details.
FCI Assistant grade 3 salary
|1. J.E. (Civil Engineering) – Rs.34000-103400/-|
|2. J.E. (Electrical / Mechanical Engineering) – Rs.34000-103400/-|
|3. Steno. Grade-II – Rs.30500-88100/-|
|4. AG-III (General) – Rs.28200-79200/-|
|5. AG-III (Accounts) – Rs.28200-79200/-|
|6. AG-III (Technical) – Rs.28200-79200/-|
|7. AG-III (Depot) – Rs.28200-79200/-|
|8. AG-III (Hindi) – Rs.28200-79200/-|
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam details
The Phase-I online test will be an Objective type test (Multiple Choice Questions). Every question will be worth exactly one mark. One-fourth (1/4) of the mark for that question will be deducted for each incorrect response. There won’t be any negative marking if a candidate leaves a question unanswered, or leaves it blank. Phase-I marks won’t be taken into account for determining ultimate merit ranking. The test will be given online at the locations specified by their individual call letters.
FCI Recruitment 2022
Applications sent offline won’t be approved. The age range for applicants for the position of Assistant Grade III is 18 to 27 years old. For the 113 Grade II positions, the FCI Manager Recruitment Notification 2022 has been made public. Save this page for information on the FCI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification, including the curriculum, age restrictions, required qualifications, salary range, etc. All qualified candidates seeking Central Government jobs may apply for the position by submitting an online application through Food Corporation of India’s primary recruiting website (FCI). After reviewing all the details on the age restriction, the selection process, the required education, the provided income, etc. Candidates are recommended to bookmark this page and visit the Food Corporation of India (FCI) website since we have provided you with all the information in this post.
|FCI Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||Food Corporation of India|
|Registration begins||06th September 2022 to 05th October 2022|
|Selection Process||Online Test- Phase 1 & Phase 2|
|Job Location||Across India|
FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
A candidate may only apply in one zone, i.E., the north, the south, the east, the west, or the north east. Only one of the following post codes (within the zone) is open to candidates: a, b, c, d, e, f, g, and h. At the time of document verification, the chosen candidates would need to present an OBC-NCL Certificate that was granted on or after April 1, 2022. The candidate will show up for the exam at an examination centre at his or her own risk and expense, and FCI will not be liable for any harm, damages, or other issues of any kind. The candidate’s choice of centre, once made, is final. Additionally, FCI retains the authority to assign the candidate to any centre other than the one they have chosen.
The candidate who is chosen for a specific FCI Zone is liable to be posted in any State under the control of that Zone. In the interest of the Corporation, they may also be required to be posted anywhere in the nation. Each Zone’s area of influence is as follows:
- NORTH ZONE: 1. Delhi, 2. Haryana, 3. Himachal Pradesh, 4. Jammu & Kashmir, 5. Punjab, 6. Rajasthan, 7. Union Territory of Chandigarh, 8. Uttarakhand, 9. Uttar Pradesh
- SOUTH ZONE: 1.Andhra Pradesh, 2. Karnataka, 3. Kerala, 4. Tamil Nadu, 5. Telangana, 6. Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, 7. Union Territory of Lakshadweep, 8. Union Territory of Puducherry
- EAST ZONE: 1. Bihar, 2. Jharkhand, 3. Odisha, 4. Sikkim, 5. West Bengal
- WEST ZONE: 1. Chhattisgarh, 2. Dadra & Nagar Haveli, 3. Goa, 4. Gujarat, 5. Madhya Pradesh, 6. Maharashtra, 7. Union Territory of Daman & Diu
- NORTH-EAST ZONE: 1. Arunachal Pradesh, 2. Assam, 3. Manipur, 4. Meghalaya, 5. Mizoram, 6.
Nagaland, 7. Tripura.
FCI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | FCI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Application Procedure
- Visit the FCI website at https://www.fci.gov.in and select the “APPLY ONLINE” option to bring up a new window.
- Click the “Click here for New Registration” tab to register an application, then provide your name, phone number, and email address.
- Fill out the online application completely, and then double-check your information.
- By selecting the “Validate your details” and “Save & Next” buttons, you can verify your application information and save it.
- Continue by uploading your photo and signature in accordance with the instructions on the application form.
- Before completing registration, examine and double-check the complete application form by selecting the Preview tab.
- Change any necessary information, then click “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” only after you’ve checked to be sure your uploaded photo, signature, and other information are all accurate.
- To make a payment, select the “Payment” tab.
- Press the “Submit” button.
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
|SC/ST/PwBD/ Ex-servicemen/Women and serving defense personnel||Exempted|
|Candidates except above||Rs. 500|
|Official Notification||>>>https://www.recruitmentfci.in/assets/current_category_III/FINAL%20CAT-III%20ADVT%20(2022)%20Final.pdf>>>Click Here|
|Apply Now||>>https://www.recruitmentfci.in/<<==Click Here|
|Online Application Commencement from||6th September 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||5th October 2022|